Thursday, November 7, 2013

First of 7 Positive Emotions that will help you Reach your Goals!

Howdie friends and followers! 

     Today I would like to share with you the first of seven positive emotions some would say some of these emotions are not emotions but for the sack of our information lets just go along with them being emotions.   Our first one is Desire.

I know you might like to find the golden egg!

Desire - Wallace Wattles said, “Desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within, seeking expression without, through your action.    Desire is when you get a beautiful idea in your mind and you internalize it, you turn it over to the subconscious mind and you do that by getting yourself emotionally involved in the image of the good of your desire.    Now, we have to understand these emotions, and how they work so we can begin to use them to reach our goals, and fulfill our desires. 
      Just so you know I am writing this blog for my benefit as well as yours.  I am studying this as we speak and it helps me to focus on the ideas more when I put them into writing so we both win.  

Your desires might not be just money!

     Ok getting back to our subject - lets look at how this process works.

  1. 1.      You have a want (Something you want really bad) so you focus on wanting it and put emotion behind it (as well as action) this takes place in you conscious mind. The conscious mind is male and the subconscious mind is female. The Conscious mind impregnates the sub conscious mind with the want.
  2. 2.      The Want then turns into a desire in your Subconscious mind
  3. 3.      The Subconscious Mind then starts a vibration frequency that attracts this want.
  4. 4.      Then they both are attracted, the want and the wanted to each other and after some gestation period it becomes a reality.


Ok I know your think this is crazy!  Am I right?   If you stop and think about it you know that this is the process!  The Seven Laws of the Universe are not wrong.  We just have not thought it through.  
      Do you believe that God The creator would create us and just leave us to our own with out putting with in us a way for us to reach our goals?  God loves us and wants the best for us!  So he created in the universe the process in how to reach our goals gain our desires.  Just because it’s almost natural to some and really hard for others doesn’t make it void.  

I have something I want to offer you!  
You want to reach your goals, you need a means to do that.  I have a tool I am using to reach my goals.   I would like to offer it to you all you have to do is click on the door of opportunity below and decide if this is something you would like to do, the tool you would like to use also.  If so I would welcome you with open arms in to my team and would help you reach your goal.
 You can use my tool also just click the door of opportunity!




Do you want to learn more about the 7 Laws of the Universe and how  they work you can also join me and have Bob Proctor mentor you though email messages called insights of the day.  Just click on Bob’s favorite book below “Think and grow rich” and sign up it’s free!

join me in getting mentored by Bob Proctor

If you have a means to reach your goal and you need more prospects try my tool out just go to www.BJsMarketing.com  or click on the picture below.   Go there and learn what it will do for you and see if it’s something you would like to use.

 Get prospects by clicking here!


God bless to Your Success!
Brian L Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment